The Weekend Brew & Day 4: Come Away My Beloved One (Free Printable!)

Come_away_2

Painted on Mother’s Day this year, this is one of my favorite pieces.  I wasn’t sure I could pull off flowers with my fingers, not knowing how to even paint them with a brush, but I am pleased with how they turned out.

I pray today that you will hear the call of your Beloved, as He beckons to steal away for just a few moments with you.  He’s calling you into His presence.  Will you go?  He is waiting for you!

Our lives can be so busy.  Let’s take a few moments out of our day and spend some time with the lover of our souls.

“I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.” (Song of Solomon 6:3)

*This painting was done almost entirely with my hands.  I used a straight edge craft knife to write the words.

I am offering this print as a FREE printable through the month of October!  Just click here for the download!

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is Day 4 of 31 Days of Art & Inspiration.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Looking for more awesome 31 Day posts to read?  Head over to The Nester’s blog where you will find hundreds of other bloggers linking up in a variety of topics.

TheWeekendBrewButtonIf you are joining me for The Weekend Brew, link up your encouraging posts below, and don’t forget to visit a few others along the way!

1. Beth says:

Oh I just love this. Songs of Solomon always makes me think of you now too! Thank you for the free printable. I need to remember to print tonight before I depart tomorrow for the next week. I’d love to hang this in my office. I shower my office with scripture as it’s there I have the hardest time and need His constant reminders that He is there with me too. Thanks my friend.
    Beth recently posted..A letter to my husband

• Barbie says:

This is the first time I’ve offered a freebie. Let me know if when you print it it doesn’t turn out right and I will upload a new one. Praying for you!

2. This is beautiful! I love it.
    Jamie S. Harper recently posted..Day 4: When the only answer is yes

3. Jesenia says:

Love it! Thanks Barbie and blessings! 🙂
    Jesenia recently posted..A new season

4. Ann says:

Hi, Barbie! Well, the Lord definitely was speaking the same idea through both of us this week! I’ve been really seeking solitude time with God lately and my latest post speaks about this. I love the verse you used and even the title of your post, “Come away, my beloved one,” Love it!! Thanks for sharing and hosting your link-up!
    Blessings, Ann
    Ann recently posted..A Solitary Place

5. I love the term “beloved.” 🙂
    Lyli@ 3-D Lessons for Life recently posted..31 Days to Fruitful Living — Day 4

6. June says:

I love your roses, Barbie! Very nicely done! I have never done it, but I’m thinking that painting with your hands/fingers must connect you to the painting in a way that using a brush might not. Inspiring!
    June recently posted..Inspired by. . . clouds

7. Joanne Viola says:

I have enjoyed seeing your art work each day. This one especially as “Come Away My Beloved” is a devotional that will always hold a special place in my heart & walk with God. Thank you for sharing this with us! I also shared your site in my Random Five this week only I am calling it Holding Out New Links for the 31 days 🙂
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Joanne
    Joanne Viola recently posted..Holding Out New Links

8. I love your message and art – makes me wish I could do that!!!
    bluecottonmemory recently posted..From Your View – What Do You See?

9. Nikki says:

What a gift you are to me, Barbie…thank you. <3
    Nikki recently posted..WRITE {Bleeding Black and White} ~ Five Minute Friday

10. Michele-Lyn says:

Oh, yes. He’s the Lover of our souls. Beautiful…
    Michele-Lyn recently posted..Making of a Home [UNVEILED] When what you build is not your dream home. [Part 3] #31Days

11. Barbie: This is beautiful. So true. AND, you are seriously talented. Thanks for sharing it!
    Lauren Mills @ MERCY iNK recently posted..Identity // I am Unloveable

12. Kimberly says:

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Coming by here and seeing your artwork makes me smile!

13. Rina Peru says:

I love your art, Barbie! It’s beautiful in its simplicity and the colors are so alive. Isn’t it amazing that our spirits were in the same train of thought that we had written the same thing today? 🙂
    Rina Peru recently posted..A Quiet Place

14. Lovely painting, and so much more special that it was done only with your fingers! Thanks for hosting & God bless!
    Love in Him,