Three Word Wednesday & Day 23: His Steadfast Love

Steadfast_love

What can I say about this painting.  THIS is probably my favorite one of all.  I’ve struggled for so long to truly accept God’s love for me, deep down in the core of my being.  I’m not sure why it’s been an uphill climb, but I have a lot of things that have played into my false belief of how I think God seems me at times.

This painting is a constant reminder of God’s love — His fierce, unending, steadfast, deep, wide, high and long love — FOR ME!

Today, my friend, I want you to know and understand how much God loves you.  He really and truly does and will never, ever stop loving you, no matter what.  Let’s lean into Him, listen to His heartbeat for us, and hear Him whisper this truth to our hearts.

*This painting was done entirely with my hands.

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is Day 23 of 31 Days of Art & Inspiration.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Looking for more awesome 31 Day posts to read?  Head over to The Nester’s blog where you will find hundreds of other bloggers linking up in a variety of topics.

If you missed my exciting announcements the other day, you can read about them here.

Linking up with the lovely Beth today!

1. child of God says:

I LOVE the heart inside the heart inside the heart. It really does make me think of Father love for us and how He dives in deep to reach our core and pull us out of the depths of despair.

Beautiful!
    child of God recently posted..Labour Of Love

2. What strikes me first about your story and the artwork are the concentric lines, to me, signifying the work God is doing deeper and deeper in your heart as He takes His love down into that deep place… right to the core.

It’s a tender place… and often so hard to let Him in. I’ve been there, too….

What a beautiful place you have here! I met you at Beth’s for Three Word Wednesday. Have a great week!
    Susan Schiller recently posted..Around the Bend

• Barbie says:

Thank you so much for stopping by Susan, and for your beautiful comment about my art. Thankful to have met you through the TWW link up!

3. Barbie, this is beautiful! Your words and your art!!
    Brenda @TripleBraided recently posted..How Much of Your Heart Is Left?

4. I really love this one, too. It would make a great card and it’s certainly a wonderful reminder.
    Melanie Wilson @psychowith6 recently posted..Permission to Pray Little Prayers

5. Gina says:

Wonderful! Love the painting just Beautiful….So glad I ran across your blog today…..

6. traci beeson says:

ooh, i am especially loving this one, barbie!! i am so thankful for the steadfast, faithful love of our God. <3
    traci beeson recently posted..life lately // autumn love

7. Beth says:

Okay I’m not sure how I’d ever pick a favorite when I love them all, but this…warms my heart! Oh how He loves us. I was so happy to see you link-up!!!! Love you.
    Beth recently posted..Three Word Wednesday: Walk with God

• Barbie says:

It was fun to be able to link up. I had to change the title of my post after I posted. So thankful it worked out. Have a blessed weekend!

8. Kelli says:

Simply beautiful my friend, such beauty and truth!!
    Kelli recently posted..Awake my Soul: Day 23: What nature is teaching me, more of His glorious revealing

9. Ooooh! I love the painting. It does truly capture the passion of God’s love for us- as much as anything can:) I think so many of us struggle with understanding God’s love for us- and any glimpse of it is just so encouraging. God bless!
    Lauren Jensen recently posted..It Doesn’t Matter

10. I think this is my favorite painting, Barbie. Beautiful! Plus I love the Bible verse you put on it. 🙂
    Barb Raveling recently posted..5 Tips for People Pleasers