The Weekend Brew & Day 19: Stepping In (Free Printable)

Prosper.2

This is one of the few paintings I painted with an actual brush.  I titled this painting “Stepping In”.  It has personal significance to me as I feel at the time that it was painted, the Lord gave me a very specific word that He was giving me the faith and grace to step into a new season.

I want to encourage you today my friend.  God knows the end from the beginning.  He has good plans for you.  No matter what you are encountering today, no matter if you are facing disappointment or heartache, rest assured that God holds you in the palm of His hand.  He will not let you go.  He has so many good things in store for you.

Are you ready to step in to all that He has for you?

*This painting was done entirely with a brush.

I am offering this print as a FREE printable through the month of October!  You can find the link here.

Have you downloaded my other free prints for the month of October yet?  You can find them here:

Come Away My Beloved One
Abide in My Love

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is Day 19 of 31 Days of Art & Inspiration.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Looking for more awesome 31 Day posts to read?  Head over to The Nester’s blog where you will find hundreds of other bloggers linking up in a variety of topics.

TheWeekendBrewButtonIf you are joining me for The Weekend Brew, link up your encouraging posts below, and don’t forget to visit a few others along the way!

1. Mia says:

Dear Barbie
    Thank you for this encouragement. This is my 6 week of my Fm/CFS relapse and I needed to be reminded of the great plans our Pappa has for His glory and our good. I love this painting.
    Blessings XX
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..Heaven’s Launderer

2. Emily says:

Just beautiful. Thank you for this word today and for your beautiful print.

3. Joanne Viola says:

Barbie – This is such a beautiful printable. You truly captured that He is the light at the end of our tunnels. Thank you for the reminder that He knows what He is doing in each of our lives. I needed the reminder this morning!
    Joanne Viola recently posted..Holding Out New Links {Part 3}

4. Dayle says:

I have this Scripture on my blog home page. Your painting suits it perfectly, Barbie. And thanks for the encouragement today.
    Dayle recently posted..A Walk in the Woods, A Drive Down the Road, A Message from Heaven

5. Dayle says:

Barbie, I have enjoyed visiting several of the links, but for some reason WordPress blogs don’t like me these days. I can never manage to get a comment posted. 🙁

6. Joan says:

Remembering that God has a plan and His plan is good, is huge encouragement. Especially when the road is rocky, knowing that it is part of a bigger picture helps me to handle the challenges that are sometimes before me. Thanks for posting this great verse and your beautiful picture. I’m stepping into His plan for me!

Blessings, Joan
    Joan recently posted..My Portion

7. Rachael says:

Barbie, Thank you so much for sharing your artwork with us. You are such a blessing to so many. I truly enjoy hearing your heart every Saturday morning and getting caught up on your posts throughout the week. Have a great weekend! Love, Rachael
    Rachael recently posted..The “M, N, and O” of Ordinary to Extraordinary

8. charis says:

i haven’t been able to comment, but have enjoyed each one of your painting that you have shared. i look forward to seeing them every day.
    charis recently posted..simple woman’s daybook 10.9.13

• Barbie says:

Charis! I’ve been thinking about you over the last couple of days, sending prayers your way. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

9. kaseyparr99 says:

You make some, really beautiful paintings. Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite verses. Blessings, Kasey

10. Sharon says:

Thank you for this most encouraging post. Yes, I am ready to step in to His purposes, even though lately it’s involved a lot of pruning! I am greatly consoled that HE knows the future, HE controls every moment of it, and HE loves me and works for my good.

THAT is what I hold onto tightly.

GOD BLESS!
    Sharon recently posted..GOD IS IN THE DETAILS

• Barbie says:

AMEN Sharon! Sometimes (most of the time) we cannot step in to the more that God has for us unless we leave something behind, allowing Him to prune us. Have a blessed weekend!

11. Beautiful soul food! Your message hit a spot I have been struggling with:) I love what you are doing with your God-Art!
    bluecottonmemory recently posted..No Holiness in the Socks

12. I know God has good things ahead….I can’t wait to step into the next chapter.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement, Barbie!
    Diane | An Extraordinary Day recently posted..Be…Extraordinary :: What Makes Your Heart Sing? :: The Week at a Glance

13. Rosann says:

Oh Yay! I’m so glad you’re offering this as a free printable. I’m totally printing it off. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one. You are so talented, Barbie. And boy do you glorify God when you paint. 🙂
    Rosann recently posted..Thank You, God, for Growing My Faith

14. Barbie, thank you for sharing this sweet testimony with us — what a blessing that God gave you such a direct assurance as you stepped out in faith! He is so good to us. 🙂

15. Denise says:

Your artwork is so lovely, and always a delight to open up and see on my computer Barbie! Thanks for sharing and encouraging us!

Blessings for a joyful day!
    Denise
    Denise recently posted..All About Accountability

16. Beth says:

Thank you for your always encouraging messages. Love your paintings Barbie!! {Hugs}
    Beth recently posted..For your Sunday

17. Lovely painting and a favorite scripture, Barbie! Thank you.

18. Heather says:

Barbie, I love how you’ve combined you beautiful paintings with the life-giving words of Christ. And also, thanks for all of your kind words over on my blog too! I’ve been a little discouraged by the lack of comments on my posts this month, and your words have been the little boost I need to keep going. Thank you.
    Heather recently posted..Day 20: Never Left Behind

• Barbie says:

Thankful I could encourage you Heather. I’m a little behind in my reading, but hope to get caught up soon. Looking forward to catching up on your blog. Have a beautiful week!

19. Kym says:

Such a beautiful painting! Thank you for sharing your talent and using it to glorify God!
    Kym recently posted..Scripture and a Snapshot – October 20, 2013

20. Lisa @ FSL says:

I’m going to be back at the weekend brew in November… I’ve missed it. And friend, all these paintings are beautiful with your words… have you thought about getting them mounted on canvas and selling them?
    Lisa @ FSL recently posted..Comment on Capturing Blessing, Day 21… looking up to see what is DOWN by Lisa Kerner

• Barbie says:

Can’t wait to have you back at TWB! I have thought about selling prints and cards. The originals are on canvas and I will try to sell some of those as well. But selling canvas, especially to people across the nation, is hard to ship. We shall see! Thanks for the encouragement!