The Weekend Brew & Day 26: Redeemed (Free Printable!)

Isaiah43_1

This is another favorite of mine.  I just love the red, coming through, how it depicts the blood of Christ and the washing with the water of His Word.

I am so thankful for the redemptive power of Jesus!

*This painting was done entirely with my hands.

I am offering a FREE printable of this scripture painting during the month of October.  To download it, click here.

Have you downloaded my other free prints for the month of October yet?  You can find them here:

Come Away My Beloved One
Abide in My Love
Stepping In

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is Day 26 of 31 Days of Art & Inspiration.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Looking for more awesome 31 Day posts to read?  Head over to The Nester’s blog where you will find hundreds of other bloggers linking up in a variety of topics.

TheWeekendBrewButtonIf you are joining me for The Weekend Brew, link up your encouraging posts below, and don’t forget to visit a few others along the way!

1. Mia says:

Dear Barbie
    This is one of my favorites too! Oh, the beauty of the Living Lord, our Lord Jesus washing us whiter than snow with His blood once spilled for all for all eternity.
    Blessings XX
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..Courtroom Of Darkness

2. Janet says:

Thanks you for making this beauty a free download today. I just set it as my desktop. Have a wonderful weekend!

3. Amy Kelly says:

This beautiful, Barbie!! I love it! I included the Big Daddy Weave song “Redeemed” in my post today… it is one of my favorites. As I read this, it began playing in my head again! Have a blessed weekend!!
    Amy Kelly recently posted..31 Days, Praise Recap, Day 26

4. Joan says:

I love all your pictures! What a beautiful way to worship the Lord! Thank you for sharing your artwork with us!

Blessings, Joan
    Joan recently posted..31 Prayers of Hope and Encouragement – Free Printables!

5. Beautiful Barbie as always! Thanks for the linkup…pray you have a blessed weekend!
    Nannette and the Sweetheart recently posted..Show Me the Money!

6. I love it even better because you get to use your gifts to love the Father – Beautiful! Beautiful!
    bluecottonmemory recently posted..Going through the Gate or Fence Jumping? Encouraging Real Relationship between Teens and their Savior

7. Rebekah says:

This is beautiful! Oh, what a beautiful redemption is ours! Our Redeemer is Altogether Lovely!
    I was just catching up and read about your book! Exciting news!! {Message me if you need more reviewers ;)}
    Rebekah recently posted..Who Am I? {Heard} In Christ {Day 26} #31Days ~ Words of Wisdom for the Weekend

8. Barbie, this one of my favorite of all the ones you’ve done this month. Great verse! 🙂

9. child of God says:

How can I say I have a favourite? I love all of your paintings. This one, though, really hit me and the joy I felt bubbling up inside could only be the joy of the Holy Spirit.
    child of God recently posted..Spirit and Life

10. Elizabeth says:

Love the colors in this one!
    Elizabeth recently posted..Deuteronomy 26:11…

11. I love this scripture! It’s wonderful to know that we don’t have to fear because we belong to the God who created the universe. Thank you for that great reminder…and the BEAUTIFUL picture!
    Alicia The Snowflake recently posted..Day 19: Are You Forgetting Who Bears Your Burdens?

12. Kaye Swain says:

What a gorgeous picture and such a vital and encouraging Scripture. One of my favorites. Thank you for a lovely link up today. Have a blessed week!
    Kaye Swain recently posted..Sharing God’s Handiwork With Our Grandkids

13. Rosann says:

Oh this one is so cool, Barbie. Beautiful colors and I can definitely see redemption when I look at it. 🙂
    Rosann recently posted..The Blog Post in Which You Leave a Comment Saying “You’re Doing What?! That’s Fantastic!!”

14. Amy Jung says:

Love it…thank you!
    Amy Jung recently posted..The Lord is at Hand

15. Barbie, this is beautiful! I love the blood dripping down and this Scripture from Isaiah is one of my favorites! It’s my go-to when I need to remember He’ll take me through the trial!
    By the way~next time you’re in Arizona, please let me know!! I’ll come up to Phoenix to meet you. It would be such a blessing!
    Janis
    Janis@Heart-Filled Moments recently posted..Feel the Nudge?

• Barbie says:

I hope to make a trip sometime next year. Fingers crossed! I will definately let you know! Thankful the art piece blessed you!

16. Denise says:

I am loving your work Barbie; they make such a beautiful background! Blessings and many thanks for sharing your beautiful talent sweet friend! Have a joyful Sunday!
    Denise
    Denise recently posted..The Flower Fades

17. Love your paintings, Barbie — so full of light and hope! What a day that will be! Thanks for hosting & God bless!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Household Blessing