Just Three Words…

You are loved.

Yes, you.  I know what it feels like to search for this truth.  But friend, you do not need to search any longer. You are loved, just the way you are.  Not for anything that you DO, but simply because of who you are. Your Rescuer, He has come, for you. You do not need to earn His love.  He loved you before the world was ever created. He desired an intimate relationship with you, so He knit you together in the secret place, in the womb of your mother, and breathed life into you. You were made to love and be loved.  He loves you, and through His love, you are given the ability to love others.

His love for you is unending. It will never fade. If you did nothing else for Him, He would love you still. And those mistakes you say you keep making?  He forgives, and He forgets. His love reaches to the heavens. It’s deeper than any ocean.  Nothing will ever separate you from it.

Do you know how you move His heart? He longs to hear your voice.  Do you know how captivated He is when you look at Him?  He cannot take His eyes off of you.  You are perfect in His eyes. You are beautiful beyond comparison.  If you were the only person on this earth, He would have still come, just for you.

You, my friend, are loved.  Take a deep breath and rest in this truth today.

Beautiful Gifts #11-20

*A pastor who pursues the heart of God with passion and integrity.
*The ability to multitask and get things done.
*A coupon for a free cheeseburger, for me and a friend.
*Friends who see clearly when my vision is cloudy.
*Worship that takes you deeper into His presence.
*A puppy who keeps my lap warm.
*Learning to move with the wind of His Spirit.
*My church staff and friends.
*Art print sales.
*The power to speak life over myself.

What are you thankful for today my friend? I would love for you to share in the comments below.

photo credit: puthoOr photOgraphy via photopin cc

Linking  up with these beautiful communities today.

1. Alissa says:

Very wise words! 🙂 (Visiting from Simply Beth’s Three Word Wednesday)
    Alissa recently posted..Carnality of Comparisons

2. Tara says:

Deeply beautiful, Barbie. Thank you. You made me well up thinking of His perfect love. Tara,
    Tara recently posted..Being Okay With Who You Are

3. This just brings a smile to my heart. You are the second post I have read today about God’s love for me.

Thank you friend!

Have a wonderful day!

Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..Life or Death

4. I love reading this encouragement, it’s such a blessing to have real women speaking truth. Thank you Barbie!
    Sarah Knepper recently posted..You Are Loved {Coffee For Your Heart}

5. So gently and beautifully put!

Today I am thankful for:
    New blogging friends 😉
    An unexpected day off for my husband.
    New beauty to be found.
    The coffee that waiting for me this afternoon.
    Elizabeth@BeautyObserved recently posted..A Walk To The Park

6. Carrie says:

Thank you for this beautiful truth. Sometimes it’s easy to overlook, among all the self-critical thoughts. Your opening words reminded me of a truth I found myself noticing recently…God wanted me to be born, no matter that there was no further planning on my parents’ part…no matter that I was born prematurely…no matter that I had poor lungs. He wanted me here, and here I am! Blessings!
    Carrie recently posted..Suffering Is Temporary When You Believe

7. Joan says:

Thanks for this, Barbie. It is exactly what I needed to hear today! I was thinking about our daughter today and trying to figure out why she has turned away from God, from us, and from our love. I may never know the answer but what I do know about God comforts me greatly! He loves me and He loves her. I am so thankful!

Blessings, Joan

P.S. Love the rose…did you see my rose today?
    Joan recently posted..Strength and Dignity

• Barbie says:

Joan, YES! He loves you and He loves your daughter. I cannot imagine any of my children walking away from what they’ve known. It’s only by God’s grace they are still walking the right path. I did see your roses! Beautiful!

8. Lydia Hart says:

Your words bless me so, sweet Barbie!

9. Amy E Patton says:

Accepting that I am loved is a huge goal of mine this year. I have come to believe that Jesus loves me. I don’t know how, but I can finally taste it as truth. Now, I am trying to transfer that to accepting that I am loved- fully loved- by my husband and kids. They are wonderful, but I feel so unlovable sometimes it is hard to grasp WHY they would love me. Thanks for this reminder. Amy
    Amy E Patton recently posted..Set to Serve: The Lesson from the Mrs. Potato Head Sermon

10. Beth says:

Oh am I glad I came here before calling it a night. What beautiful truth to let soak in as I sleep. Thank you my friend. And love your gifts. It’s such a joy to be counting together.
    Love you,
    Beth recently posted..Three Word Wednesday: Just Say Yes

11. God’s love is something we all know – right? But I find it so hard sometimes to really comprehend. Comprehend so it is in my heart, so it affects the way I live, so it is the foundation of what I stand on. I think we all need to reflect on words that describe God’s beautiful love for us regularly so we have them constantly pouring into us diluting all the other influences we face in life. Thanks for this gift of your words today, Barbara!
    Mel from Essential Thing Devotions
    Mel Caldicott recently posted..Psalm 23 – A Bubble Bath for the Soul

• Barbie says:

Mel, I am so thankful you stopped by so that I could find your beautiful blog. I look forward to getting to know you more.

12. Alecia says:

Glad I popped in this morning. What a beautiful encouragement to leave for work with. Resting in the truth that I don’t have to do anything to earn his love, just accept and soak it in.
    Alecia recently posted..Grace-Filled Church

13. Thanks so much for linking-up today!
    Elizabeth@BeautyObserved recently posted..How Fun! Vol. 8

14. Joanne Viola says:

Loved reading the words, “You were made to love and be loved.” My prayer today is that others would feel His love through me. Thank you, Barbie, for these words.
    Joanne Viola recently posted..The Secret About Encouragement

15. Oh wow, did my soul need this this morning. I may have cried while reading it. I desperately needed the reminder that nothing can separate me from His love. Thank you, Barbie! I’m so glad you linked up with New Every Morning. You words bless, friend!
    Kelsey Ferguson recently posted..New Every Morning: Sweat, Tears and Unconditional Love

16. Barbie, this post hits a sweet spot in my soul. Thank you 🙂