The Weekend Brew: Psalm 27:1

May the Lord’s light surround you and my His strong right hand uphold you.  You are held, safe and secure in His arms. You need not fear.

TheWeekendBrewButtonNow it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1. Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.
2. Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. Jill Foley says:

Beautiful and simple
    Jill Foley recently posted..Meditate on the Word

2. Denise says:

Good morning Barbie! ♥
    Beautiful truth! I hope you have a weekend full of joy surrounded by His strength and peace friend!
    Denise ♥
    Denise recently posted..Sheep Gone Astray

3. Gentle Joy says:

The lighthouse picture is beautiful…..and I love the verse. Thank you for the encouragement today…..and the link up. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 🙂 Gentle Joy
    Gentle Joy recently posted..Colorful Crocus

4. Cynthia says:

This is a wonderful post. Thank you and many blessings!
    Cynthia recently posted..Living Art and Faith~

5. Mary Geisen says:

Great verse to reflect on this weekend. Knowing God is my stronghold is exactly what I need right now. Happy Weekend, Barbie!
    Mary Geisen recently posted..When Your Heart is Burdened

6. Sharon says:

The enemy does his best to make me afraid of many, many things. However, God is on my side! I am reminded of the verse that reassures me that greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!

Yes, the Lord + me = UNCONQUERABLE!

Sharon recently posted..POUTING IS RIDICULOUS

7. ~ linda says:

What a glorious photo! And with the Truth of God’s Word written across, the beauty of both dovetail one another perfectly! Glad I came by, Barbie.
    Caring through Christ, ~ linda
    ~ linda recently posted..Rejoicing in Hope

8. I love lighthouses. I love that verse.
    Sandra Heska King recently posted..40 Words of Lent 2014: Day 33 (Scripture Sunday)

9. Carrie says:

Amen! Learning to trust wholeheartedly 🙂 Blessings!
    Carrie recently posted..When Life Happens

10. One of my favorite verses and I love how you also used a lighthouse, Barbie 🙂
    Dolly@Soulstops recently posted..A Prayer of Hope (& a song)

11. Love this verse! And great photo too!
    Holly Barrett recently posted..His way is perfect

12. Marty says:

What strong words of comfort and encouragement!
    Marty recently posted..I Know In Part

13. Singing that verse… love it! thanks 😉
    Sharon @ Faith Hope Cherrytea recently posted..SONGS ON SUNDAYS: FREEDOM REIGNS with RITA SPRINGER 6.4.14

14. Dayle says:

Whenever people me of all the evil in the world, or seem concerned about the future, I always tell them, I don’t fear what man can do to me. My faith is in God. He is my light and my salvation.
    Dayle recently posted..An Ounce of Prevention

• Barbie says:

That’s such a beautiful promise, that we never have to fear man. Our God is so much stronger. Thanks for stopping by Dayle.

15. Dayle says:

Ooops … “whenever people remind me” … no glasses this morning.
    Dayle recently posted..An Ounce of Prevention

16. I needed to read this verse today, Barbie. Thank you for sharing it. — Love the new look of your blog. 🙂

• Barbie says:

Thank you Lyii. There are so many good options now with themes that once installed are ready to go. Have a blessed week.

17. Praise God that He will protect us & save us! Thanks for hosting & God bless!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Don’t Touch Me!

18. A powerful verse from Psalms and matched beautifully with the lighthouse.
    Donna @ More Grace recently posted..This is Love | Sunday Respite | 40 Gifts of Lent 2014

19. Wanda says:

Such great truths to cling to Barbie.
    Wanda recently posted..How Sweet it is

20. Donna says:

My absolute favorite psalm. Thanks for the blessings.
    Donna recently posted..“I Am Tired of This Life Lord”

21. Linda says:

Beautiful photo, powerful words.
    Linda recently posted..Sabbath Words…dancing