The Weekend Brew: A Good Word Makes A Glad Heart

proverbs 12 25 weekend brew

Thank you for joining me for The Weekend Brew.  I love this community and I love reading your posts.  I have few words today as my mother is in the hospital being treated for Sepsis.  She is doing much better tonight than she was this morning.  I covet your prayers and will be posting updates via Facebook.  I pray you all have a beautiful weekend.

Barbie's Weekend Brew buttonNow it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1. Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.
2. Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. Barbie~that painting/photo of yours is absolutely beautiful. I love the blend of colors and images. And the Word enhances it. You should make a poster of this and sell it. I’d buy one!!!
    Have a blessed weekend. Good to be hear again.
    Janis@Heart-Filled Moments recently posted..His Desert Majesty

• Barbie says:

Thank you Janis. I don’t believe I have the rights to sell it. a graphic artist friend of mine made it. It is beautiful. So thankful you stopped by today!

2. praying for you and your mom! God’s shalom!
    the graphic is exceptional – luv – and will pin it and post it to
    Faith Hope Cherrytea fb – ty!
    ALL blessings, Barbie
    Sharon @ Faith Hope & Cherrytea recently posted..CREATIVE WRITING: POETRY CHALLENGE Week 1 [MAKING MANIFEST] 7.5.14

3. Beth says:

Keeping you and your mom in my prayers. Love you. <3
    Beth recently posted..Love is not selfish

4. That verse is for me today..anxiety…oh yes, but a good word does lift the soul. Prayers for your mom, for healing.
    Janette Wright recently posted..Ruth and Naomi

5. Beautiful graphic!!!!

Hope you have a sweet weekend. xo

6. child of God says:

Continuing to pray for your mom and you. 🙂
    child of God recently posted..Our Friend, JT

7. Lisa says:

Praying for you and your mom! (Beautiful graphic!)

8. Hi Barbie … Thinking of you and your mom right now … not the way you had hoped to celebrate Mother’s Day, I’m sure. I hope you find God meeting you together in that place, and that healing will soon be hers.

Hugs for you both …
    Linda@Creekside recently posted..The Blog Forum : : A Creative Little Series #6 ~ Envisioning Your Future

9. Rosann says:

I’ve been praying for your mom. Love this Bible verse!! 🙂
    Rosann recently posted..4 Big Reasons Not to Worry

10. Heather says:

I’ve been praying. Will watch FB for updates. I hope your Mother’s Day gets better and is blessed, dear friend. ❤️
    Heather recently posted..Sinking Into Life: How I Was Gifted Patience

11. Mary Geisen says:

Barbie, I love this verse! Great way to remind all that anxiety is not worth the time we give it! Praying for you and your mom! Hope all is well!
    Mary Geisen recently posted..FMF- Grateful

12. Joanne Viola says:

Beautiful graphic & verse! May God fill each of our mouths with a good word which will bless someone in our path. Praying for your mom. Happy Mother’s Day, Barbie!
    Joanne Viola recently posted..Of Influence, Traditions & Success

13. Carol says:

Dear Barbie,
    Thank-you for this place where we can share a good word. I am glad that your mom is showing some improvement. May your time with her be a blessing. God be with you.
    Carol recently posted..Alert as a Fox

14. Trusting with you, Barbie, for a full and speedy recovery for your mom! [hugs]

p.s. Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. :/
    Diane | An Extraordinary Day recently posted..There are always flowers for those who want to see them. | Free Printable

15. Have a great Mother’s Day weekend, Barbie. Blessings to you and thank you for this amazing link up.

Kim Adams Morgan recently posted..The Wonders of Water

16. Anders says:

Called a sceptic,
    view is hectic.
    Truth be heard –
    Christ, The Word!

·:| † |:·

17. Lea says:

Beautiful graphic Barbie!! Sure do hope your Mom is progressing towards good health.

Wishing you a wonderful Mother’s Day!
    Lea recently posted..300th Friday Fragments

18. Praying for you & your Mom! Thanks for hosting & Happy Mother’s Day!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Oil of Gladness: Triplets of Royal Perfume

19. Barbie, hope your mom is improving today. Loved the picture of your kids and your son-in-love on FB (that’s what I call my daughter’s husband, too!). Happy Mother’s Day to you my friend. Much love!
    Holly Barrett recently posted..Call her blessed

• Barbie says:

Thank you Holly. Mom is doing much better. Now, it’s just a matter of rehabilitation to get her strength back. Thanks for your prayers!

20. Debbie says:

A beautiful graphic to go with that Scripture verse. Anxiety can too easily overtake us. But I’m learning that our God is sufficient for all my needs. I was glad to remember to link up today.

Blessings and love,
    Debbie recently posted..Happy Mother’s Day

• Barbie says:

Debbie, thank you for linking up. I look forward to catching up on your blog soon. I’ve missed you!

21. Denise says: