Days 7 & 8: Where You Go, I Go / What You Say, I Say

Day7_changeDay8_Change

This post is part of a 31 day series on change, where I share my reflections in just 5 minutes.  To read all of the posts in this series, click here.

BlogDivider

Go / Say

Days7&8_Go_Say

I’ve been thinking about this post all day, and have drawn a blank.  I could not figure out how to tie them together.  And then, the Lord brought to my mind this song by Kim Walker-Smith of Jesus Culture and I thought perhaps I’d just share it here and call it a day.

No matter where the Lord takes me next, I want to be in His will.  I want to go where He goes, and say what He says.  I pray that my feet would only walk the path that He has set out for me, and that my words would be filled with grace and love.

I hope that you enjoy this song!

Join me as I share 5 Minute Reflections on Change by clicking the button below!

1. Cathy says:

Worship is perfect! This song speaks your heart.
    Cathy recently posted..Failure to Thrive

2. Beth says:

This right here … “I pray that my feet would only walk the path that He has set out for me, and that my words would be filled with grace and love.” I am nodding and saying, Yes, me too.
    And a beautiful song you have shared!
    Love you.
    xoxo
    Beth recently posted..The Promised Land {Day 7: #write31days}

3. Mary Geisen says:

He is always good! Great words in the song to hold tight and believe every minute of everyday! Love you friend!
    Mary Geisen recently posted..Oprah’s Courage or God’s?…{following our passion}

4. Ashley says:

Love this! Beautiful!

5. Candace says:

I love that song! I’m so glad I stopped by tonight to hear it. What a perfect goal you have: “I want to go where He goes, and say what He says.” We should all strive for that!
    Candace recently posted..Turning to Food: October Update

6. Charis says:

I love that song! My cousin actually wrote it and Kim covers it. It is one of my favorite to lead because I want that to be what defines my life.
    Charis recently posted..day 8: a list of thanks

7. Barbie says:

You come from a family if such talent! Hope you’re having a great week!