The Weekend Brew: The Way I Should Go

Ryan_sunrise2

This verse brings me so much comfort.  I am reminded that no matter the circumstances, the sun always rises.  Every morning when I wake up I know that God is with me. I know that He has a good plan for my life and that He will make known to me the way that I should go. In a season of uncertainty, I must lean heavily upon Him, asking that He place me directly on the path of His will.

I want to thank you for your prayers and for your grace as I’ve stepped away from writing and reading. Life can become overwhelming at times and when your brain turns to mush because of all of the input, it’s always best to take a step back and allow God to refresh you.

I’ve been working on a little something behind the scenes and hope to reveal it early next week. There will be some changes coming to the blog, some right away, most after the 1st of the year, but all for His glory.

I want to thank Mary for being such a gracious hostess last week. I am truly grateful that God allowed our paths to cross and I am excited for her to share more of her heart hear in the coming months.

Have a blessed weekend friends. I’ll be back soon!

Barbie's Weekend Brew button-2Now it’s your turn to share encouragement at The Weekend Brew.
1. Share a post, photo scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.
2. Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others along the way)!

1. Beth says:

Love you, sweet friend. You’ve been in my thoughts. Looking forward to seeing what’s up next for your beautiful space here. Always love your heart and how you connect us all together. Much love. xoxo
    Beth recently posted..Three Word Wednesday: A New Home {Giveaway}

2. denise says:

Glad you are taking time to rest and be blessed dear friend, and taking time to bring us something new to encourage and inspire! (like you always do!!) 🙂 Can’t wait to see your new changes! Take care, and be blessed and full of joy this weekend dear Barbie!
    denise recently posted..Thankful in Advance

3. Jennifer says:

How exciting! Can’t wait to hear the big news.
    Jennifer recently posted..Five Minute Friday: Turn

4. Joan says:

I’m excited to find out what you’ve been working on! God is always good, so I know the changes will be great! Blessings, Joan
    Joan recently posted..Never Changing

5. Carrie Daws says:

I’ve been encouraged this week by the Francis Chan quote: Isn’t it a comfort to worship a God we cannot exaggerate.

I pray your rest is sweet and refreshing!
    Carrie Daws recently posted..From a Warrior’s Bride

6. June says:

Thankful for the refreshing, Barbie. In all your ways, you so clearly acknowledge Him, and so He will do as He has promised. Straight paths, lit with the lamp of His love. Praying for you, and excited to see what God has in store! Blessings, dear one.
    June recently posted..Inspired by . . . life-giving water

7. Chrissy says:

I cannot wait to see what you have been working on. Change is good and we sometimes need it. It means we are moving forward! Do grateful our paths crossed as well!
    Chrissy recently posted..Put on some lipstick – it’s Friday!

8. I haven’t many words today, Barbie. Just know I know the place you’re in and I’ll stand there with you… trusting.
    Glad you’re able to use your time for some upcoming changes…
    [hugs]
    Diane | An Extraordinary Day recently posted..20 Great Ideas for Thanksgiving

9. Mary Geisen says:

Love the verse you chose! The sun does always rise and His mercies are new every morning. We were thinking along the same lines this weekend. Love you friend and I am blessed to be by your side in this lovely writing home!
    Mary Geisen recently posted..Sunday Morning Always Comes-Mercy

10. Dawn says:

Rest prepares us for those things that are coming ahead, it is important and it is necessary or we can’t run the race properly. Praying for His mercies to be revealed in splendor to you each morning.
    Blessings,
    Dawn
    Dawn recently posted..Come and sit at the Table of Grace

11. Dear friend, you’ve been on my heart often lately, and I’ve been lifting you in prayer. Praying specifically today for you to feel God’s presence with you everywhere you go, in all you do. You are loved! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned in the days to come on your blog. It’s beautiful already. Much love to you today.
    Julie Lefebure recently posted..When You’re Tired Of Not Belonging

12. Gorgeous verse & photo! Thanks for hosting & God bless!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Flowing Triplets: Let Your Light Shine!

13. Barbie…Friend, I know God is doing a great work in you. Whenever we stop and listen to Him, we can know He is moving and we’re guaranteed an amazing ride. Excited to see what you have in store for us here. Blessings to you. 🙂
    Naomi@WhatJoyIsMine recently posted..Desire For A Joy-Filled Life

14. Wishing you blessing, peace and refreshing, Barbie, in your God-designed journey! Your photo is stunning. I love the way you capture the sunlight.
    bluecottonmemory recently posted..Beyond the Clouds to the Blue Sky