You Are Loved // The Weekend Brew

Desire_600

Dear One,

I do not know what you are going through today.

I do not know if your heart feels safe, held, cherished by those you love.

But what I do know is this…..

YOU are loved!

Unconditionally, completely and without reservation.

The King of Heaven delights to call You His daughter.

He bought you with a price and you belong to Him.

Nothing will ever separate you from His love.

He will never let you go, never stop loving you.

His desire is for you.

Today may you find joy and comfort in knowing you are loved.

Now it’s your turn to share encouragement at The Weekend Brew!

theweekendbrewbutton1. Share a post, photo scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.
2. Grab the button to use in your post (it’s in the footer of my site), or simply link back here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others along the way)!

1. Betsy says:

Oh Barbie, you brought a smile to my heart and to my face with this beautiful graphic and words. Plan to share later on my FB page. 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
    Betsy recently posted..My Story: How God Got Hold of This Texas Girl

2. Dear Barbie,

Great post! That is true love 🙂
    Fun with a message recently posted..Loving Me So I can Love You

3. Kim Stewart says:

Barbie, what beautiful encouragement from you to start my weekend. Have a great one! Kim Stewart

4. Joanne Viola says:

Beautiful post, Barbie. And may you know it as well in a deeper way today!

5. Thank you for hosting!
    Debbie @ Bible Fun For Kids recently posted..Lion Project for Daniel

6. Barbie, I discovered your site via my friend, Betsy. What beautiful words to start the weekend. I love Song of Solomon. Thank you for sharing.

7. Right now, I’d be tempted to say, “Oh, yeah?” Yesterday was spent dealing with a disastrously compromised pancreas, and then a bug flew into my eye, and now I’m doing the Cyclops thing…can;’ open my left eye, and stayed up all night because of it.

But I know that I AM indeed loved, that God didn’t send these things. They’re a product of the world in which free will is necessary, to make us into fit citizens of heave, and not mere puppets, waiting for the Puppeteer to pull the strings.

God’s helping me through them with an optimistic and patient heart. That the pancreas thing will kill me doesn’t matter; one can still be optimistic in one’s last moment…not for heaven, but for the opportunity of doing one more positive thing, that will bear witness for the Lord’s love.

• Barbie says:

Andrew, thank you for stopping by. We can choose to look at all that is happening around us, our shortcomings, the chaos, the mess of life. Or, we can choose to believe that God truly does love us and will never not love us. I appreciate your comment and insight.

8. ~ linda says:

Barbie, the rose looks like a “Peace” rose which was my mother’s favorite when she grew so many of her own. And I am so grateful to have God’s beautiful forgiving love. Hallelujah! We are blessed, aren’t we? Good to see you today.
    Caring through Christ, ~ linda
    ~ linda recently posted..My Love Note

9. What a beautiful picture for a beautiful post! Thank you for your words of comfort to every heart today. It doesn’t matter if you have a Sweetheart today. If we are daughters of the King, we have the greatest love ever!
    Kimberly David recently posted..The Love that Sought Me

10. Mary Geisen says:

Yes and amen! Just what my single heart needed to hear today! May you feel that love throughout your day and coming week. Love you!
    Mary Geisen recently posted..Five Minute Friday-When

11. Oh yes, friend! How we can reach for, grasp, chase, or race down what Hollywood shows us what love is….when real love waits, like a gentlemen; kind, compassionate, forgiving, and merciful! Might we all know the fullness of that kind of love this Valentine’s Day! A love true, waiting…for us to delve deep into His completely and satisfying and sustaining love, never leaving or forsaking! Happy Valentine’s Day Barbie!

12. Tammy says:

A beautiful bunch of reminders to start the weekend!

13. Barbie,
    Happy Valentine’s Day…praying God will touch your heart with a sense of how loved and beautiful you are, my friend 🙂

14. Wanda says:

Oh what great love He has for us. Beautiful words Barbie.
    Wanda recently posted..Knowing You Are Loved

15. Thanks for this reminder, Barbie. As a single woman, it is easy to forget that I am indeed loved. Especially since this is not my favorite holiday of the year! 🙂 Hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s day with those you love. xoxo
    Holly Barrett recently posted..That day the Lord saved Israel

16. This was so beautiful just like you my friend. Blessings Diana
    Diana Rockwell recently posted..Love One Another

17. Melissa says:

what beautiful encouragement! I am married but it’s complicated, and sometimes it feels like a contest as to who got the bigger vase of flowers or beat surprise from their husband. Thanks for the reminder that we are loved with a perfect love no matter where We are in life.

• Barbie says:

Melissa, I understand completely, about being married and it being complicated. Praying you sense His perfect love for you each and every day.

18. Such precious words of truth for my heart today. Thank you, friend. You are loved!!
    Julie Lefebure recently posted..50 Ways To Love Others

19. Carrie says:

Thank you, friend, for this lovely Valentine! Hugs!

20. Praise God for His infinite, unconditional, self-sacrificing love! Thanks for the great post & for hosting & God bless!

21. Barbie…what a sweet reminder to begin my week with. Yes, I am loved! And so are you dear friend. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week.

22. Misty Brown says:

Thank you for the words of encouragement. #bloggercaregroup

23. Unconditionally, completely and without reservation.

Well, that’s the type of love that we as children of most High God are enjoying in Christ. God’s love perfectly corresponds to who He is as an all-sufficient God; therefore, His love is enough to sustain us when we’re rejected and despised by others.
    Living for Jesus recently posted..Why We Should Live For Christ Alone