Lead Me To The Rock // Weekend Whispers

simplewords1

Sharing some simple words today. The cry of my heart that God would lead me to the rock which is higher than I. His ways are higher, His thoughts are greater. When I am afraid, I will trust in Him.

[tweetthis]Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. #weekendwhispers[/tweetthis]

How are you doing today my friend?

WeekendWhispersLinkUpButton_2016
Weekend Whispers is place to share what God is whispering to your heart. It can be a post, a photo, a scripture — just as long as it’s encouraging and uplifting. Be sure to visit your link-up neighbors. *Please link up ONE post. Any additional posts may be deleted. We do not want to distract people from visiting one another. We appreciate your understanding.

1. Barbie, your words told me which piece to leave behind today in the link up. (I had planned something different.) Sometimes less is more!
    I’m singing words of the old hymn – “anchored in the rock which cannot move . . .”

2. Beth S. says:

Hugs to you, dear fried.

3. Jed says:

Thanks for the simple–but powerful–words of encouragement. His ways truly are higher than my own. Wishing you a blessed week.

4. Great post, great Scripture!

5. Gayl Wright says:

I love that verse. It’s a reminder that Jesus, our Rock, is higher than we. He is above all and He hears our cries and loves us with an everlasting love. We may be weak and our words may be faint, but He always hears. Thanks for reminding us of this, Barbie. May God bless and comfort you and meet your needs!

6. June says:

I’ve been meditating on the psalms too, dear one. They bring such peace and comfort. Blessings on your weekend, Barbie.

7. Joanne Viola says:

Beautiful visual you have provided today, Barbie. I read in the psalms this morning as well. I was so struck with the thought that our God shows up in our moment – that split second of our deepest need. May He continue to be with you and meet your needs! Blessings to you today!

8. Tessa says:

What a nice verse. Thank you for it.

9. Beth says:

Sometimes the simplest messages are the most needed and impactful, Barbie. Thanks for giving us the simplicity of God is our Rock. What more do we need?

10. Dawn says:

You know, Barbie, it is a true disciple who can lead others to the Rock as they go. it is wistnessing in the authority of the Spirit of the deepest and strongest magnitude. πŸ™‚
    Blessings and prayers for you and your family!
    Dawn

11. Dawn says:

You know, Barbie, it is a true disciple who can lead others to the Rock as they go. it is witnessing in the authority of the Spirit of the deepest and strongest magnitude. πŸ™‚
    Blessings and prayers for you and your family!
    Dawn