52Lists Project v.9 // The Places I Want To Go
For this week’s list we are sharing some of the places we’d like to go. Here are some of the places I dream of going one day:
- Maui – Hubby and I went there on our honeymoon. I would love to go back for a romantic getaway week.
- Disneyland – Sometimes you just want to play. It’s been 10 years since I’ve been to Disneyland and the next time I go, I’m not taking the kids.
- Alaskan Cruise – I hear it’s so beautiful. A photographer’s paradise.
- Ireland – There is something that draws me there through it’s lush, green lands and castles.
- Yosemite – I’ve lived in California all of my life and have only been once.
- Israel – To walk where Jesus walked is a dream of mine.
- Allume – I’ve been blogging for 8 years and would love the opportunity to meet some of the women I’ve met through blogging face-to-face.
- Times Square in NYC – Although I don’t much care for the hustle and bustle of city life, I could shop to my heart’s content and watch Broadway shows for a week!
- Paris – A lover’s paradise.
- Australia – Another beautiful land. And besides, isn’t that where Hugh Jackman is from?
What about you? Where would you like to go?
Each week in 2016 I will be joining Chasing Slow for the 52 Lists Project. You can find all of the posts in this series by clicking the button below.
Linked up with Chasing Slow.