52ListsProject v. 15 // Favorite Quotes

This week’s list is to share my favorite quotes. There are so many quotes that I love and go back to often. It was hard to narrow it down.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

comparison

BeautifulQuote.1

hopequote.1

change.1

faith2.com

I would love for you to share one of your favorite quotes below.

Each week in 2016 I will be joining Chasing Slow for the 52 Lists Project. You can find all of the posts in this series by clicking the button below.

52Lists2016

Linked up with Chasing Slow.

52ListsProject

1. I’m a quote girl, Barbie, so I love this compilation. A favorite that is running around my head these days is from Jennie Allen, “Brave isn’t the absence of fear, just obedience to God in spite of it.” Thanks for sharing some good ones. Blessings on this Monday.

2. June says:

So bright and cheerful, my friend – LOVE the new look! And the quotes are great – I see a few to add to my collection! Have a blessed day, Barbie!

3. Mother of 3 says:

I just LOVE the one about comparison stealing your joy; I think I need to print that out and put it up where I can see it!

4. I had to share this at pinterest. Thanks for the inspiration.

5. Kelly Basham says:

Beautiful quotes and pictures Barbie! I also shared on Pinterest. 🙂

6. Hannah says:

I love these quotes, Barbie, and the pictures you paired with them. So inspiring! One that resonates with me is by Mother Teresa: “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” It reminds me that even the little things I do, when done in love, matter to God and His Kingdom.

7. Barbie says:

I love the quote you shared Hannah!

8. Chasing Slow says:

Love your quote choices and I missed adding the comparison one on my list as I often refer to it. Beautiful photos, too 🙂 and love the new header.