I’ve tried to write a post for this link up a few times now. But I don’t have anything to write. I don’t like when my mind is blank and nothing appears to be happening. So instead of forcing the issue, I am simply going to share some quotes I’ve come across on the web recently and hope they will bless you.
There is comfort in the center of the storm, in the midst of it you can hear the whispering words, “Fear thou not, for I am with thee. . . ” – Deborah Ann Belka
To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
Every man’s life is a fairy tale written by God’s fingers. – Hans Christian Andersen
Ah, but a man’s reach should exceed his grasp, Or what’s a heaven for?
– Robert Browning
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
– Walt Whitman
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. – Edith Wharton
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.Join me as I list the beauty that I'm finding in my every day life. #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
Glimpses #411 – 420
411. Taking my youngest daughter to open her first checking account.
412. Prom dress shopping with my girl.
413. Reconnecting with friends.
414. Making good decisions toward better health.
415. New homeschool products to try.
416. More cleansing tears.
417. My husbands biopsy was clear!
418. His strength is perfected in my weakness.
419. In Him I live, move and have my being.
420. Tax season bonus! A financial blessing for our family.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply link back here.
2. Link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find each other’s posts.