Hope filled the atmosphere this morning as believers came together to lift up the Name of the Lord in praise and worship. My heart swelled as I remembered the promise I had just been reminded of the night before.
After having gone through season after season of loss, sometimes I lose sight of the promise that there are good things ahead of me. After finding myself living a life so much different than the one I envisioned, prayed for and sought after, it has taken some time to get use to my new normal. And when I find myself again on the path of weariness, I remember once again that He knows the way.
When I find myself on the path of weariness, I am reminded that He knows the way.… Click To Tweet
He’s a good God and He delights to give good gifts to His children. Sometimes we may look at the bumps in the road and the detours in our lives as contrary to the goodness of God. Even though the circumstances which may have led to changes in our lives that we cannot yet grasp or understand may have come with much pain and loss, we can rest assured that God will work all things together for His good.
I am encouraged once again that God is the hope giver. It’s not my life as I once knew it that gives me hope, but it’s the very life that I have right now, handed to me by a loving and faithful God. And even though I navigate murky waters and there is still so much healing to come, I can pursue Him with passion and purpose as I cry out to the One who is forever faithful,
“Let hope arise in my heart God, let hope arise.”
How is God causing hope to arise in your own heart? How can I pray for you?
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
461. Lost things found.
462. Hot fudge sundaes with the family.
463. Remembering that God is moving on my behalf.
464. He makes a way where there is no way.
465. He breathes life into my weary heart.
466. His Word will not return void.
467. The birth of my second grandson.
468. God’s hand of protection over my daughter and grandson during a very fast labor.
469. The joy of new life.
470. The smell of a baby’s skin.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply link back here.
2. Link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find each other’s posts.