My son and I took a trip this weekend to South Lake Tahoe to attend my nephew’s wedding. The weather couldn’t have been more perfect. The wedding was on the beach, and it was warm, yet you could see the towering Sierra Nevadas still covered in snow. It was a stunning sight.
I couldn’t stop thinking about the majesty of God. The splendor of His majesty that was displayed for all to see was completely breathtaking.
Again I was reminded of the greatness of God alongside my seemingly huge challenges in life. As I looked straight ahead into the mountain of the Lord, I was humbled once again with the thought that there is nothing too difficult for my God. My purpose in life is to give Him honor and praise, in ALL seasons. For that is when my eyes will be opened to the beauty that is all around me.My purpose in life is to give Him honor and praise in ALL seasons. #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
And just for fun, here is a picture of my oldest son and me. We had a blast!
What beauty has God revealed to you lately? I would love for you to share in the comments below.
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
451. Catching up with filing at work.
452. Dasani Water Drops (helps me drink more water)
453. 3 more weeks of school for my kids
454. Fans that cool our house down.
455. The loving support of a good friend.
456. Singing about the majesty of our God.
457. Good weather for our drive to South Lake Tahoe.
458. Celebrating a new marital union.
459. Seeing my nephew so happy.
460. Catching up with old friends.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply link back here.
2. Link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find each other’s posts.