Reckless Love // Glimpses Link Up
You guys, I’ve been swamped this week and have not hardly gotten around to your linked up posts from last week. Sometimes life ebbs and flows and you just need to roll with it. But I miss reading your words and will try to find the time this week to get around to your blogs.
Last week I shared about the Extravagant love of God and this week, I have a new worship video to share with you about the reckless love of God. It’s a new song by Cory Asbury, sung by one of my favorite worship leaders, Steffany Gretzinger. Can I just tell you, this song….I don’t really even have words to describe how I feel when I listen to it.
There’s no shadow you won’t light up,
mountain you won’t climb up,
coming after me.
There’s no wall you won’t kick down,
lie you won’t tear down
coming after me.
We can never run from the love of God. He’s in passionate, reckless pursuit of our hearts and He will never stop chasing us down.
I pray this song will bless you as much as it blessed me this week.
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
Glimpses #481 – 490
481. Last week of school!
482. Starting my new health plan this week.
483. Feeling determined for change.
484. My heart ravished by His love once again.
485. Remembering the promises of God spoken over my life.
486. Food, fun and laughter with friends.
487. Learning to let go.
488. A freshly bathed baby.
489. The wonders of His love.
490. Reconnecting with friends I haven’t seen in a while.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply link back here.
2. Link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find each other’s posts.