Protection And Peace // Glimpses Link Up
I started reading Psalms over the last week or so. I decided I simply had to start somewhere and not over think it. Although it’s feeling somewhat mechanical right now, I am committed to keep going. I don’t have a lot of revelation right now other than the verses that pop out at me and that’s okay. My brain still feels very full and I know it will take some time for my mind to begin to fully absorb what is hidden beyond the pages.
I’ve been sharing my journey on Instagram using the hashtags #reconnectingwithgod #jounreythroughthepsalms and #glimpsesofhisbeauty. If you don’t already follow me on Instagram I would love to have you. You can find me @barbieswihart.
Here are the images I created from last week. The central theme of what I read was God’s protection from our enemies and His peace. Even though I’m not being chased by anyone, I have been fighting the enemy of fear and restlessness. I am so thankful for God’s peace and protection and for the reminders He’s given to me in His Word.
If any of these images speak to you feel free to download them for yourself.
How is your time with God going? What are you reading? How is God speaking to you?
Thank you for being here!
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
621. His grace is sufficient for me.
622. Though life is ugly and messy at times, beauty can be found.
623. Vanilla scented candles.
624. Streaming my favorite worship.
625. A son who is inspired to learn.
626. An unexpected increase in my husband’s insurance check.
627. Another tax deadline met for the office.
628. A clean tile floor.
629. An overwhelming sense of His peace.
630. Celebrating my mom’s 77th birthday with family.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply link back here.
2. Link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find each other’s posts.