Read His Word And Find Beauty At Every Turn // Glimpses Link Up
Beauty is not always within our sight. There is so much that clamors for our attention. Often our focus is given to the thing that is troubling us. It’s so easy to become distracted when we can’t see around the mountain that is looming in front of us.
On those days when I need to be reminded of His beauty, I go to His Word. When I pick it up and read it, there is beauty at every turn.
Among the pages of His Word are reminders of just how beautiful life is. Reminders of the beauty of creation, the beauty of forgiveness, the beauty of healing, restoration and love. His promises are beautiful and they speak life at every turn.Among the pages of His Word are reminders of just how beautiful life is. #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
The Beauty of Creation
The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands. (Psalm 19:1)
The Beauty of Forgiveness and Love
You are forgiving and good o Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you. (Psalm 86:5)
The Beauty of Healing
I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)
And one that I need all the time, reminders that I am beautiful!
You are altogether beautiful my darling, there is no flaw in you. (Song of Solomon 4:7)
What scripture do you go to when you need to be reminded of God’s beauty in your life?
This is Day 16 of 31 Peeks into the Beauty of God. I am sharing there mostly on Instagram, except for Mondays for the link up. If you don’t already follow me on Instagram, you can find me at @barbieswihart. I would love to have you there!
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
661. Clean sheets fresh out of the dryer.
662. He was, and is and always will be.
663. My son who is getting a good report doing independent study.
664. My husband who is feeling much better emotionally.
665. Essential oils for my achy joints.
666. Completing the first two weeks of the 31 day micro blogging challenge on Instagram.
667. He has the answer for everything.
668. A gift of a new devotional.
669. Seeing Jeremy Camp in concert with my hubby.
670. His faithfulness endures forever.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply link back here.
2. Link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find each other’s posts.