Faith

He Holds My Tears

(Photo Credit:  Laura DeLeon)

I am in need of God’s strength today.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
(Psalm 73:26)

Have you ever had a day when it feels like your heart has been violently ripped from your chest?  Today has been one of those for me.  I need His strength and I need Him to hold my heart.  The Word says that He holds all of my tears.
You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. (Psalm 56:8)

I think I filled the bottle to overflowing today.  I know that God is with me in this, but it still hurts.

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.
(Psalm 147:3)

40 thoughts on “He Holds My Tears”

1. Adoption Mama says:

Lord, I pray you gird up Barbie and give her the strength to endure whatever you have for her. Bring contentment to her spirit and thankfulness to her lips. May she rest in your amazing love.

In the Name of the true Life Giver,
    Jesus

2. Adoption Mama says:

In the Name of the true Life Giver,
    Jesus

3. Adoption Mama says:

In the Name of the true Life Giver,
    Jesus

4. Adoption Mama says:

In the Name of the true Life Giver,
    Jesus

5. Michelle (michabella) says:

God is close to the brokenhearted. I am so sorry you are hurting. My prayers are with you <333

6. Michelle (michabella) says:

7. Michelle (michabella) says:

8. Michelle (michabella) says:

9. Alicia, The Snowflake says:

Oh I am so sorry my friend. I know the feeling and it never feels good. I will be praying. He does know and He does hold our tears and comfort us. Praying for His comfort to keep you and hold you. Take care my sweet friend and know that I am praying for you and your family. (((Hugs)))

10. Alicia, The Snowflake says:

11. Alicia, The Snowflake says:

12. Alicia, The Snowflake says:

13. Lauren says:

praying for you!!!

14. Lauren says:

praying for you!!!

15. Lauren says:

praying for you!!!

16. Lauren says:

praying for you!!!

17. Janette@Janette's Sage says:

Yes, the day I had to take my children's pictures off the wall of our house. The day I took pictures of their hand prints that were in bedded in the kitchen plaster..so I would have them to remember. We were disconnecting from the home I had given birth in, to start on new journey….without directions…a forced move.
    Yes, he holds all those tears. Yes, this is our temporary home and he is building us a eternal home.
    Yes, and yes,
    Janette

18. Janette@Janette's Sage says:

Yes, and yes,
    Janette

19. Janette@Janette's Sage says:

Yes, and yes,
    Janette

20. Janette@Janette's Sage says:

Yes, and yes,
    Janette

21. Brenda Susan says:

Yes, I do know the feeling also. You know that you know, that God is good…..but the pain is very real, so that makes those two facts irreconcilable for a bit.

God IS good, but the world & some of the people in it are not so good. He hurts when you hurt, let Him hold you even when you haven't a clue where the silver lining is hidden. Praying for you today.

22. Brenda Susan says:

23. Brenda Susan says:

24. Brenda Susan says:

25. ********Shelly******** says:

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

26. ********Shelly******** says:

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

27. ********Shelly******** says:

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

28. ********Shelly******** says:

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

29. Tracy says:

Praying for you Barbie. So grateful for God's comfort and presence at times when we hurt.

30. Tracy says:

31. Tracy says:

32. Tracy says:

33. Rachel says:

((((Barbie))))

I am so sorry. This world is so full of pain. Even though it's a temporary home the pain is still there. It makes me angry how upside-down the world is. And I'm sorry, truly sorry, that you are dealing with it now.

Jesus said, "Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest."

I pray that you can rest in Him–even if it is for just a moment. He knows your trials. He knows.

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

34. Rachel says:

((((Barbie))))

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

35. Rachel says:

((((Barbie))))

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

36. Rachel says:

((((Barbie))))

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

37. Sheri says:

Praying for you, and hoping that the pain eases soon. He is with you, take comfort in that.

38. Sheri says: