I’ve been counting my gifts.
I have been purposeful in looking for them, even when I cannot see them.
I am learning that these gifts are not as much in the obvious as they are in the ordinary.
My heart is being awakened as I begin to see my life through new eyes.
I am learning how to cultivate gratitude.
My perspective about myself, my life and those around me is changing.
I am changing.
Grace gifts 71-85
71. Health insurance. Three members of my family have been to the doctor this week.
72. Health. So thankful my husband’s trip to the ER was not serious.
73. Coffee creamer, found in the back of my refrigerator. And it was still good!
74. The smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies in the oven.
75. The look of joy on my son’s face after receiving his first job interview.
76. The delight I felt in my heart as I watched my daughter dance in the school talent show.
77. The sound of the heater as I get up in the morning.
78. Hot water for my shower.
79. Blessings from friends.
80. Listening to my daughter practice piano. She is self taught.
81. A couch that is not piled with folded laundry.
82. A small flood in my laundry room, which allowed me to toss some things that have been on the floor too long.
83. The constancy of the Lord and His love for me.
84. Words that penetrate the heart and cause me to change.
85. That God does not see my imperfections.
I am linking up today over at A Holy Experience. Are you linking up? Let me know so that I can visit you, or leave a comment here and tell me something you are thankful for today.