“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes.
It is not something physical.” – Sophia Loren
When beauty is beheld, it is reflected in our eyes. And there is a certain feeling, one of warmth, or of joy, that we feel when our eyes behold beauty. And our eyes are the gateway to the soul. When someone looks into my eyes, I want them to know that I have beheld beauty.
Continuing to count,
Grace Gifts 172-181
172. Worship music that moves me deeper into God’s presence.
173. Watching my children show affection to one another.
174. A lunch date with my oldest daughter.
175. My children’s delight in discovering the buds springing forth from the tree in the backyard.
176. A cool breeze. Reminds me of His refreshing presence.
177. Hearing the testimonies of physical healings in church yesterday.
178. An opportunity to gather with friends for a Shavuot dinner tonight.
179. Learning to accept that the Lord truly delights in me.
180. The way He brings things to my mind to pray in the night.
181. A hard working husband who continues to provide despite unemployment.
How are you beholding beauty today?
I am linking up with a community of grace seekers over at A Holy Experience. I would love for you to join me there, or leave a comment here.