As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world. ~Terri Guillemets
Taking the Joy Dare and continuing to count my gifts:
28. Coffee on demand via my Keurig!
29. The calm even in the midst of the chaos.
30. My soft, fluffy pillow.
31. Productive days.
32. Tomato soup.
33. “I’ll hold your hand mom”!
34. That God delights in me.
35. That He quiets me with His love.
36. Chicken soup.
37. Friends who love me through the hard places.
38. He is my strength when I am weak.
39. Joy-filled worship service.
40. Kindle downloads.
41. My husband’s BBQing skills.
42. Encouraging texts from friends.
43. My dryer.
44. Legos that keep my son occupied while I am cooking.
45. The musical ability of my family.
46. The beautiful voices of my children.
47. Sloppy, wet kisses from my son.
48. Letters in the mail.
Linking up with A Holy Experience, a community of joy seekers, counting our way to 1000 gifts. Dare to join us?