Joy Dare – Week 8
“Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus.”
― Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
154. Laughter while playing Four Square.
155. My children, teaching me the rules I’ve forgotten.
156. Good test results!
157. Cocoa Puffs.
158. Milk that turns chocolate in the bowl.
159. Finally aquiring a taste for sugar free lattes.
160. My oldest son confiding in me about his relationship.
161. I once was lost…but now I am found!
162. That He never lets go of me!
163. My 8yo son’s love for Oragami.
164. Finding paper airplanes throughout the house.
165. Watching plans unfold for my daughter’s wedding.
166. A note from a new church member who sees my love for people.
167. My desire to get healthy.
168. Finally making steps in the right direction.
169. The ache that draws me closer to Him.
170. Helping my daughter pack boxes. Tears of joy as she prepares to be married.
171. The sun shining bright in the sky.
172. Getting to bed earlier.
173. Finding some healthy recipes on line to try.
174. He alone is my portion.
I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond! Will you join me there? Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!