I love Christmas. Growing up my family enjoyed wonderful traditions that have been passed down to my own children, things like:
- opening pajamas on Christmas Eve
- hiding the “good stuff” at the bottom of the stockings, buried underneath fruit and walnuts
- making Christmas Chains, which we call “Advent Chains” today.
After I married and had children, I passed these traditions down to my own kids, and we are also making new traditions, all of which I hope my children will carry with them into their own families.
During the month of December, my writing team over at 5 Minutes for Faith will be sharing Christmas Traditions, from our home to yours!
You don’t want to miss learning how:
- one family uses the Christmas cards they receive throughout the year.
- a family uses Christmas carols to bless their family devotions.
- someone serves the elderly through music.
- one family bakes goodies filled with love.
Will you visit us during the month of December, and share your favorite traditions with us in the comments? Be sure to subscribe to 5 Minutes for Faith so you don’t miss a post!