Inspired Art

Day 20: The Earth Is Filled With The Glory Of The Lord

Knowledge_of_glory

This is another early painting where I actually used a brush.  When I look at this, I see an explosion of God’s glory covering the earth.  The world today needs to be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God.

I long for God’s glory to be displayed on the earth.  I long for the day when all people will bow before Him, recognizing Him as the Almighty God, ruler of heaven and earth.

May Your glory fill the earth Lord, and may all mankind awaken to the knowledge of the glory that is in Christ Jesus.

*This painting was done with a brush.

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is Day 20 of 31 Days of Art & Inspiration.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Looking for more awesome 31 Day posts to read?  Head over to The Nester’s blog where you will find hundreds of other bloggers linking up in a variety of topics.

9 thoughts on “Day 20: The Earth Is Filled With The Glory Of The Lord”

1. Beth says:

I love Habakkuk. I studied it about a year ago and it truly blessed me. And of course, I LOVE your painting. I have empty walls that are screaming for some of your art work to be placed on them!
    Beth recently posted..For your Sunday

1. Barbie says:

Oh Beth! You are a gift to me. Don’t you worry. Someday you will have some art for those walls. Working hard at getting some prints together. 🙂

2. Wanda says:

What a wonderful promise from the book of Habakkuk. When I look at your painting it reminds of a dart board with God’s glory reaching His target.
    Wanda recently posted..The Friday Five: Link Love

1. Barbie says:

Oh I love the dart board with God’s glory! Hope you have a beautiful week!

1. Barbie says:

Praying you have a much better week Alene! Blessings!

3. ginanorma says:

Hi Barbie, I would be willing to do this for you!! Email the details and I totally am IN!!!
    How exciting I can’t wait to check it out!!! Way to follow God’s lead and just go for it!

1. Barbie says:

Thank you Gina! I’ll be in touch!