Never stop believing in hope, because miracles happen every day.
Each day I wake up and begin the same routine. Mundaneness sneaks in, and settles in the crevices of my heart. I go through the motions — get up, get dressed, make coffee. put on make up, drive to work, work, come home, make dinner, homeschool check, social media/blogging, late night tv, and sleep.
Sometimes the sleep eludes me as my mind races with thoughts of many things. I count my blessings, because we really are blessed. Even in the midst of a long, hard season, I am made fully aware of the Creator’s handiwork in my life.I am made fully aware of the Creator's handiwork in my life. #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
I never want to take life for granted. I am on a journey of learning to embrace every day that God gives to me, and to seek beauty in the mundane.
This week, a glimmer of hope has been planted. A spark has ignited my heart. Oh, but do I dare dream? Do I dare hope? What if it does not come to pass? Can I trust Him with my heart?God brings glimmers of hope when we least expect them. #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
I know I can trust Him with my heart.
My answer is yes. And so I’ve taken a step toward the glimmer of hope. No matter the outcome, I now that God will meet me on the other side.
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
61. It is well with my soul.
62. Even more blog design business..
63. Late night laughter with my kids.
64. Celebrating 28 years of marriage to the man I love.
65. Beautiful sunsets.
66. New worship music.
67. Even more hope
68. All His promises are yes and amen.
69. Tears of healing.
70. Watching my grandson experience life.
Are you hanging on to a glimmer of hope today? I would love for you to share in the comments below?
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. My hope is that those who were linking up on Saturday over the weekend will still have an opportunity to do so.
I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply ink back here.
2. Remember to link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find one another’s posts.