Today in church my daughter led Pieces by Bethel Music. Every time I hear that song it wrecks me at my core. I was reminded today of just how big God is. He doesn’t give us just a portion of himself. He doesn’t hide from us to tease us. He is a good, faithful, just and loving God. Everything He does/doesn’t do is for our good.
Here’s a clip of the song. Take a few moments and allow the truth of this song to sink in deep.
Our lives may feel as though they’ve crashed to the ground in pieces at times. It may feel as if God has hidden Himself from our view. But I promise you if you just keep putting one foot in front of the other, He will pick up the pieces of your life. He will bring Himself into your view.
You don’t give your heart in pieces.
You don’t hide yourself to tease us.
Never hold to the lie that you only deserve a portion of God. He gave Himself, His ALL, for you.God gave His all for you. #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
71. When peace, like a river, overwhelms my soul.
72. New blog friends.
73. Back to school sales.
74. New possibilities.
75. Learning to trust again.
76. A husband who serves me so well.
77. Doors opening.
78. The faith to walk though doors.
79. A Suddenly from God.
80. Psalm 23.
How has God shown you that You have His whole heart, and not just pieces of Him? I would love for you to share in the comments below?
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. My hope is that those who were linking up on Saturday over the weekend will still have an opportunity to do so.
I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply ink back here.
2. Remember to link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find one another’s posts.