When we walk through hard seasons in life, it takes courage to continue to hold our head high and to believe that everything will work out.
We serve an unseen God, but He has not failed to make His presence known in every aspect of our lives. We are not unknown to Him. He is the God who sees us — the good, the bad, the things that break our hearts. He has been there from the beginning and will continue to walk with us through every season in life. His love is everlasting.
Are you struggling with fear of the unknown? I’ve been there. And each time God has shown Himself in great ways. When we walk through seasons where we fear the sun may never rise again, its then that we must turn our face toward the warmth of His gaze, for His eye is on us. We must remember that He has given us the courage to move forward, to step into the unknown and to embrace all that lies ahead.
We may not know what our future holds, but we can be assured that if we take His hand and allow Him to lead us into the unknown, everything will be okay.If we take His hand and allow Him to lead us into the unknown, everything will be okay. #write31days #FMFW #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
131. Realizing that I’m stronger than I thought I was.
132. In my weakness He is strong.
133. Christ in me the hope of glory.
134. A successful fist week of a new way of eating.
135. A family who is excited for my new journey.
136. When you go shopping and everything you buy is on sale!
137. A boss who appreciates you and tells you all the time.
138. Friends across the miles.
139. Alone time under a blanket with a good chick flick.
140. Continually blessed by my worship-leading children in church.
Are you facing an unknown journey? Ask God to give you the courage to grab His hand and and be led into the unknown. He promises not to let you go.
This post is part of a 31 Day series entitled Embrace, where I will be sharing images, quotes and words that I hope will stir your soul. You can find each post in this series here. Together, let’s embrace every day and the beauty that each one holds.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. My hope is that those who were linking up on Saturday over the weekend will still have an opportunity to do so.
I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply ink back here.
2. Remember to link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find one another’s posts.