First of all, I just want to thank you guys for encouraging my heart in a HUGE way with my last post. I sometimes lose sight that even though I’m walking through a valley, God is still using me. You’ve given me the strength to keep going, to just be real and go with where the Spirit leads me concerning my writing. I truly love each and every one of you who come here every week and am filled with such gratitude that we can do life together in this way.
My daughter, son-in-law, my two year old grandson and our soon-to-be born grandson moved in with us this past week. We’ve gone from a family of five to almost 9! So things have been a little chaotic, but can I just say how much this Nana is enjoying so much time with our grandson. And I cannot wait until Nathan is born. I’m going to enjoy cuddling him a lot!
Today I want to share with you a song we sang in worship today, as I can’t seem to find my words for a post. But this song….I could not keep the tears from falling. I was reminded once again of the faithfulness of God, no matter what season in life we are walking in. And what I took away from this song is that HE WILL DO IT AGAIN! I’ve seen Him move powerfully in my life, and I will see Him do it again. He is a good God and He will never fail me. When you fear you may lose heart, remember His promise still stands. Great is His faithfulness.
When you fear you may lose heart, remember His promise still stands. #glimpsesofhisbeauty Click To Tweet
I don’t know what season you are walking in. Perhaps it’s a season of intense joy. Perhaps you are broken and needing a touch from the Lord. I hope that no matter where you find yourself, this song will minister to your heart. I hope you will find a quiet place to sit back, close your eyes and allow God to minister to your heart through it.
Do It Again, by Elevation Worship (There is a Cloud album).
And now I continue to list the beauty that I’m finding in my every day life.
431. Encouraging words from my blog community.
432. The strength to keep doing what I am called to do.
433. Tickling my grandson and hearing his laughter.
434. Being greeted by my grandson in the mornings.
435. Dinner date with my hubby.
436. Finding a seamstress to hem my daughter’s prom dress on short notice.
437. Shopping, lunch and coffee with my bestie.
438. Worship songs that allow the healing tears to fall.
439. A full house.
440. The smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
The Glimpses link up will open at 12:01 AM (PST) each Monday, and will remain open through Noon on Saturday. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting your blogs this week!
It is time to share the glimpses of beauty found this week.
Words written, gratitude given, photos taken, things created — anything that reflects the beauty of God revealed in your ordinary life.
1. Grab the button to place in your post, or simply link back here.
2. Link up with the post permalink, and not just your blog url.
3. Visit and encourage others who link up. We need each other!
4. Share about the link up on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
5. Use the hashtag #glimpsesofhisbeauty so that we can find each other’s posts.