*This post is much longer than my normal. Thank you for hanging with me to the end.
It’s taken me about six weeks to write our middle school recap post. I’ve been struggling a little bit with our “next” concerning our son’s schooling. But I think I’ve finally come to a place of acceptance and am able to allow God to move us forward.
I can’t believe my youngest is about to be in high school. It really is surreal. We have only been homeschooling this one for two years, but I felt as if we were finally getting into a grove. Over the course of the last year we
- completed earth and physical science courses with a great online resource.
- got mid-way through a Pre-Algebra math course and got extra math help.
- got solid in grammar, spelling and vocabulary skills.
- got our feet wet with spanish.
- learned to enjoy art with the help of on line art courses.
- fell in love with the Bible.
We are very proud of what we’ve accomplished this year, but things will be